Imagine a person is looking for a review of a particular product and finally get your review site… he reads your review, finds it honest, useful and what does he do next?
He buys the product through your affiliate link.
And you get the commissions for that sale.
What they’re looking for is a mixture of proof and reasons. They want their money in good use, so they want someone to help themselves internally make the decision for the purchase.
You DON’T spend unnecessary time or effort trying to chase your visitors and pitch them.
Your review sites are just driving “buyers”for you!
One guy called Chris Rempel has used this EXACT review site strategy to build a $100,000 business in 6 months.
As Chris says, “In some cases with this strategy, the sites that generate what most would consider a full-time income get just 70 visitors a day or less.”
When I firstly implemented this tactic, I turned one of my $20/mo old sites into a $200/mo money magnet – with 2 hours work.
I simply copied some of the content on the product sales page, changed the site layout based on the keywords I researched, then I promoted the site.
Technically I didn’t make any reviews at all!
However, I’m so amazed to find out that review site traffic is so profitable that it’s almost GUARANTEE to sell.
It IS the simplest way to profit online, if you ask me.
Why I Think Creating Review Sites IS the Surest Way for Me to Get My $10,000/mo Goal on Auto-pilot
Let me tell you the difference between a super Internet marketer (the top 1%) and an average marketer (the remaining 99%)…
They find out what works, and then duplicate it again and again and again.
As for myself, the review site tactic is one that works well for me and definitely worth me to duplicate.
And here’s my live example. One of my site 3waylinkz.org, is producing about $1,000 in sales per month – for the 3waylinks membership subscription alone.
So I will repeat this simple process over and over again, until I reach my target income goal.
As you know, building review sites is only one of the many solid online business models you can follow.
But when you find one tactic that works for you and you love the way to do it –
Just stick at it.
Take action and you CAN reap your rewards.
To your amazing success!
Some Essential Resources:
I’ve read a couple of ebooks on this review site profiting tactic, but Chris Rempel’s is so far the best and everyone can afford:
Here you can swipe the ACTUAL review site templates, tools and even the exact methods Chris Rempel has used to build a passive affiliate income totaled $127,037.29 last year:
Complete multi-media review site templates in a box for easy preselling: